Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sinful Combination?

[As posted last October 31, 2010 on Tumblr]

Got this at the grocery the other day…


A box of Kellogg’s Frosties. One of my favorites. It came with a free Hello Kitty toy with five designs to collect. I got the yellow one. While we were growing up, well actually until now, we would only buy cereals/breakfast cereals occassionally. And I dont eat it with milk because i dont drink milk. I just eat it like chips. I dont like milk generally. There is just something in milk that i dont like and i cant tell, i cant explain even to myself why and how. My mom and my aunts even told me that i stopped drinking milk when i turned one year old.

Just like my sister who dont eat potato chips like Pringles but eats french fries, there are also other forms of milk that i also like and they are milk chocolate and milk shake, haha—not actually milk noh?

Back to Kellogg’s Frosties, a few weeks ago, I bought a small box (snack pack) then bought a cup of plain sundae at Mc Donalds.
  
Here’s what i got for breakfast one morning at the office.
  

Not your ordinary combination for breakfast but yummy! It’s the first time i tried it and i’ll definitely have one again one of these days but this time for snack time.

How about you, what do you like to combine with your sundae? cereals? Are there other people here who doesn't like milk too? Can you share why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...