Thursday, July 14, 2016

Finding Dory

Super late post. My sister recently applied for a Globe Broadband account and as a welcome freebie, she got invited to Globe Broadband's block screening of Finding Dory in Glorietta 4 Cinema 5 last June 18, a Saturday. She had four free tickets so we got to tag along too!

On the screening day, we also got free snacks and drinks after posting a picture online with hashtags #justkeepstreaming #globebroadband 
How cool is that?



Thank you Globe Broadband for the free movie and the snacks and drinks too!

Also happening on that day was Ayala Cinema's PlayDay! FunDay! at the movies--there were photobooth, face paint and coloring activity for the kids after showing (purchased) tickets for Finding Dory. Mia had Dory painted on her left cheek and we also had a souvenir picture from the photobooth.

I have to say, I enjoyed this movie more than Finding Nemo--well that's just my honest opinion. Maybe because there were lots of funny scenes in this movie and though the two movies are connected mainly because of the characters, they are two different stories all in all. It is okay if you have not seen Finding Nemo yet but it is a plus, of couse this time you know who most of the characters were already.

There are also heart touching scenes which after watching the movie I learned  that all my three companions each of them shed a tear.

I know TMI but I just had to share since it is my first time to watch in a Glorietta 4 Cinema... it was me who downed most of the drink that me and my sister shared, I had to go to the bathroom to pee buti na lang pati sa loob ng bathroom may speakers and the movie audio can still be heard. Kulang na lang pati sa bathroom mayroon ding screens para mapapanood mo pa din ang nangyayari sa movie. Amazing diba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...