Nowadays everyone is always on the go--everyone is mobile.
I for one as a working mom, should always be ready to take down notes during meetings, list down items for grocery shopping, to accept or make a call be it clients, friends or family members, to take pictures or videos whenever needed specially during special occasions at home or at the office.
My daughter Mia on the other hand sometimes borrows my mobile phone to play music, to play games/educational games, watch cartoons on YouTube, or audio/video chat with her titas.
We need a phone that can do all that and can keep up with our needs and with that I am listing down my top five favorite features (in no particular order) of the King of Android, Huawei Nexus 6P as I have recently learned about.
1. Front-facing speakers = clear sounds. As I have mentioned above, Mia loves to play music (me and her dad too!)--our family loves music
and having clear speaker sounds mean more fun and delightful listening experience.
2. Low-light loving, powerful camera. It's like we've lived for years under a rock! My current mobile phone has a 5 megapixel rear camera
and a 2 megapixel front camera. This one has 12.3MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. Very powerful indeed!
3. Stunning screen clarity. I do not have 20/20 vision so I would need a very clear screen to work at specially that I love to read blog
posts on my mobile phone. It is also a must when playing games and watching videos/movies.
4. Faster-than-ever performance. This I have to applaud the King of Android. My current mobile phone runs on 1.3 GHz quad core, imagine how
much more I can do with 2.0 GHz octa-core speed!
5. Fast charging due to its USB Type C charging port. Did I mention that we are always on the go and a mobile phone is now a necessity thus need faster charging.
I am hoping and praying I'd get to have one of this amazing phone... would make my online and offline life really exciting!