Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes you read it right, I had a happy valentine's day! At home, even though my husband and I both had work at night and sleeping during the day, when we woke up greeted each other Happy Valentine and of course sealed it with a kiss :) and the day went on just like any other day.

Hershey's Kisses Cookies 'n Creme, Ferrero Rocher and Hershey's Milk Chocolate


But what made my day (or night) extra special was because I received these simple gifts from my team--my favorite, chocolates! I saw these at my desk when I arrived at the office :)


Thank you so much Team JBC for the chocolates! Trivia: When I was in high school, I would save my school allowance and buy a bar of Hershey's Milk Chocolate at least every weekend. When I started working, I discovered I also love Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds :)


Oh and I want to share this with you my dear readers, I just found this from my phone when  I was looking at the pictures gallery. I know my Mia was using my phone days before Valentine's day taking pictures and below was one shot she made and I couldn't figure where she got it... was it just coincidence? :)


Love: random picture taken by Mia


How about you, how was your valentine's day?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...